Atlanta Ruby on Rails student Nate Winn relocated from California to spend an intense three months learning to program. During his decision-making process, he wished there were a repository of info about the different types of people who chose to invest in their futures by taking a class with us. So, as his cohort is winding down, he’s taking the time to interview his fellow classmates! You can follow along with the series on his blog.
Here’s what Nate wondered:
- What were you up to before coming to The Iron Yard?
- Why did you choose The Iron Yard?
- Why Ruby on Rails?
- Expectations vs. actual experience?
- Best advice for those considering a coding bootcamp?
- Where do you see yourself going from here?
This is a great resource if you are considering coming to The Iron Yard. You’re always welcome to reach out to our Campus Directors and Instructors to get their perspective as well! And graduates, we would love to hear from you. What are you up to now that you’ve completed your course at The Iron Yard?