We’re passionate about job creation and the potential for small, creative, and innovative companies and individuals to do amazing things (in very short time-spans as well!).
That’s why we love to get involved at not just the local and geographic regions in which we are located but also find a seat at the table in the larger contexts that we are a part of. We do this strategically and wisely as we know time is limited and incredibly scarce, as all of us know quite intimately.
But recently our CEO took a leadership position with an organization that is doing great things and we couldn’t be more proud and humbled to provide our insight, experience, and culture to the already-talented cast.
After deliberation and voting The Global Accelerator Network has announced the new 2014 member advisory board consisting of seven seats:
- Bernard Moon, SparkLabs – Representing: Asia/APAC Region
- Peter Barth, Iron Yard – Representing: Corporate Accelerators
- Jim Jen, AlphaLab – Representing: Non-Profit Sector
- Jon Bradford, Techstars – Representing: European Region
- Gonzalo Costa, NXTPLabs – Representing: South America Region
- Ramez Mohamed, Flat6Labs – Representing: Africa/MENA Region
- Nicole Glaros, Techstars – Representing: North America Region
As you can see, our very own Peter Barth will join an amazing team to make 2014 an incredible year! So thankful to GAN and the rest of the committee that helped create such an all-star team!
Upward and onward!